About this site
About this site
Limitation of liability
The Company will take no responsibility whatsoever for any issues that may arise as a result of your access to this Site or use of information provided on it.
Copyrights and others
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights of this Site and its content material (text, images [photos, images, illustrations, etc.], audio, other) belong to the Company (or the original copyright holder and other third parties).
Please abide by the following when posting a link to this Site.
- You must submit a request in advance. When submitting a request, please use the request page specified for this purpose.
Click here for the Request Page to Post a Link
- We prohibit the use of frames and other methods that obscure that the Site is managed by our Company. The link must always open a new window. In addition, we do not allow the posting of links to individual files.
- We prohibit the posting of links to our Site on websites that are libelous to the Company and/or its products/services, damage our credibility or contain illegal content.
- The Company will take no responsibility whatsoever for any complaints / indemnity regarding damage or corruption of your website or hardware, or that of a third party, that may arise as a result of your use of a link or an icon link to our Site.
About prohibited matters
The following are prohibited:
- Acts that infringe on the assets, rights, honor, credibility or other of a third party or our Company.
- Acts that obstruct the operation of this Site.
- Act that involve the use, transmission or uploading of harmful computer programs or information.
- Acts that are illegal or in violation of relevant rules, regulations and other.
- In addition to the above, any acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
For personal computer use
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11
- Safari latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Google chrome latest version
For smartphone site use
- Android 5 or later, latest browser version installed as a standard feature
- iOS 10 or later, latest browser version installed as a standard feature
※ Even in a recommended environment, display errors may occur due to differences in OS or other.
This Site uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to create pages. To properly view pages in their optimal format, please enable CSS.
Acquiring access history
To provide a better experience based on a customer’s Web site use, this Site may acquire access history. This Site does not gather personal information when acquiring access history. In addition, if a customer disables the receipt of Cookies in the browser settings, we will be unable to acquire access history.
About governing laws
- For inquiries about this page:
- Corporate Communications
Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
Click here for inquiries